Cancellations & Returns
What is the 30 Day Replacement Guarantee? How do I get a defective item, ordered on Book Bharati.com, replaced?
30 Day Replacement Guarantee
All physical products sold on localhost:49556/ are covered under our
30 Day Replacement Policy. Notify us of any manufacturing defects or product
damages at the time of delivery or within 30 days from the date of delivery,
and we will issue a brand new replacement to you at no extra cost.
In order to get a defective item replaced
- Contact Customer Care via the Contact Us Page, within 30 days from the date of delivery.
- The defective product or part will be recalled and a replacement will be shipped immediately.
- Please note -
- Replacement can be for the entire product or part(s) of the product subject to availability of the same with BookBharati.com.
- Replacement is offered for the products sold by Book Bharati.com only.
How do I cancel an order on Book Bharati.com? Alternatively, how do I return a product ordered on Book Bharati?
For outright cancellations by you:
- If you cancel your order before your product has shipped, we will refund the entire amount.
- If the cancellation is after your product has shipped, you can do one of the following:
- 1. If your product has shipped but has not yet been delivered, contact Customer Support and inform them of the same.
- 2. If you received the product, it will be eligible for replacement, only in cases where there are defects found with the product. Please refer to the 30 Day Replacement Guarantee above.
- Note: All Electronics are Insured against theft and damages incurred during transit. If you receive a package that is open or looks to have been tampered with, do not accept it. Contact BookBharati Customer Care via the Contact Us Page, and we will have the issue quickly resolved.
- Following shall not be eligible for return or replacement -
- Damages due to misuse of product;
- Incidental damage of product;
- Products with tampered or missing serial / UPC numbers;
- Digital products and services (e-book downloads);
- Any damage / defect which are not covered under the manufacturer's warranty;
- Any product that is returned without all original packaging and accessories, including the box, manufacturer's packaging if any, and all other items originally included with the product(s) delivered;
Can I cancel my order online?
Yes, you can now trigger online cancellation for item(s) in your order, till the item(s) are shipped by BookBharati.com. In order to cancel item(s) in your order,
- Log into your Book Bharati.com account and go to the "My Orders" page
- Identify the item you want to cancel, and click on the corresponding "View Details" link
- In the detailed order page, you will see "Cancel" links against each of the items in that order
- Click on the "Cancel" link, indicate the reason for cancellation, choose a mode of refund and confirm cancellation
- Once your cancellation request is generated, we will ensure that the cancellation is processed as soon as possible
Why is the 'Cancel' link disabled sometimes?
A disabled 'Cancel' link can mean the following things:
- The item has already been shipped by BookBharati.com
- The item has a quantity greater than one associated with it
- The item is non-refundable
- In any of the above cases, you can get in touch with our Customer Support for more information
How long will it take to process my cancellation request?
Once you request the cancellation of item(s) in your order, it will take Book Bharati a
maximum of 1-2 business days to cancel the order and initiate refund.
You will be notified of the same.
How will I get my money back after cancellation? What are the modes of refund available?
In order to confirm cancellation of item(s) in your order, you need to indicate your refund preference. There are two modes of refund available:
- Back to Source - In this case, the money will be refunded back to the
payment mode/account that was originally used to make the transaction
- Once you have requested the cancellation of item(s) in your order, Book Bharati
will complete the cancellation and initiate the refund,
depending on your refund preference.